2024 Performance Guarantee
Downloadable PDF: 2024 Encera SC Performance Guarantee
Encera SC fills the nitrogen gap in crops by providing systemic biological nitrogen fixation when and where it is needed the most for growth and yield. It works and we guarantee it.*
Applied in-furrow or as a foliar spray, Encera SC provides season-long nitrogen throughout the plant, including foliage and roots.
- In corn, Encera SC consistently delivers yield increases on average between 439–628 kg/ha
- In soybeans, Encera SC consistently delivers yield increases on average between 126–252 kg/ha
- In many other crops, Encera SC provides a similar return of 2-4X of your investment
Encera SC has been thoroughly tested in Czechia since 2021 in various areas, environmental conditions, soil types and has consistently delivered yield benefits that provide a strong return on investment.
We recognize that the only way for you to know how Encera SC will perform on your farm is for you to try it yourself.
Giving farmers an easy, risk-free way to try Encera SC is why we created the Encera SC Performance Guarantee.
The Encera SC Performance Guarantee stands behind minimum yield increases on the following approved crops:
|Wheat (including durum)
If the Encera SC application does not yield the minimum yield increase on approved crops for any given field, Azotic® will replace the product to the quantity used on that field.*
Conditions apply – see program terms and conditions.
*Program terms and conditions:
- Purchase and apply at least 60 ha of Encera SC (6 L) by July 15, 2024. Claim submissions with full documentation must be received by January 15, 2025.
- Store Encera SC properly: Do not freeze Encera SC. Store Encera SC in cool conditions and out of direct sunlight. Large temperature fluctuations should be avoided.
- Apply Encera SC on approved crops as an in-furrow or foliar application at labeled rates and per-use guidelines.
- A representative check strip within the same field as Encera SC is being applied is required. The check strip must represent the larger of either 10% of the applied acres of the field or 2 ha. Check strip must represent similar soil type and topography of Encera SC-treated areas of the field. (For example, if 30 ha of a field are treated with Encera SC, a 3 ha check strip must be left for yield comparisons)
- Apply for applications registered in Czechia.
- Use a harvest monitor or weigh wagon to measure the yield of the entire Encera SC treated area in any given field against the full check area.
- If the harvest monitor or weigh wagon does not show at least the minimum guaranteed yield increase for approved crops on the Encera SC treated area vs. the check area, Azotic will replace your Encera SC product applied on that specific field. Check strips are required on each distinct field that Encera SC is applied and each field must be assessed and claimed separately.
- Encera SC Performance Guarantee does not apply to extreme situations of crop failure. Any claimed field must have a check strip yield within 40% of established crop yield averages for the area.
- The Encera SC Performance Guarantee is limited to replacement product to the total amount purchased within the terms and conditions of the program.