2024 Performance Guarantee
Downloadable PDF: 2024 Envita Performance Guarantee
Envita® fills the nitrogen gap in crops by providing systemic biological nitrogen fixation when and where it is needed the most for growth and yield. It works and we guarantee it.*
Applied in-furrow or as a foliar spray, Envita provides season-long nitrogen throughout the plant, including foliage and roots.
- In corn, Envita consistently delivers yield increases on average between 6-8 bu/ac
- In soybeans, Envita consistently delivers yield increases on average between 2-4 bu/ac
- In many other crops, Envita provides a similar return of 2-4X of your investment
Envita has been thoroughly tested in Canada since 2015 across provinces, environmental conditions, soil types and has consistently delivers yield benefits that provide strong return on investment.
We recognize that the only way for you to know how Envita will perform on your farm is for you to try it yourself.
Giving farmers an easy, risk-free way to try Envita is why we created the Envita Performance Guarantee.
The Envita Performance Guarantee stands behind minimum yield increases on the following approved crops:
|Wheat (including durum)
If the Envita application does not yield the minimum yield increase on approved crops for any given field, Azotic® will replace the product to the quantity used on that field.*
Conditions apply – see program terms and conditions.
*Program terms and conditions:
- Purchase and apply at least 160 ac of Envita (4 gallons) by July 15, 2024. Claim submissions with full documentation must be received by January 15, 2025.
- Store Envita properly: Do not freeze Envita. Store Envita in cool conditions and out of direct sunlight. Large temperature fluctuations should be avoided.
- Apply Envita on approved crops as an in-furrow or foliar application at labeled rates and per use guidelines.
- A representative check strip within the same field as Envita is being applied is required. The check strip must represent the larger of either 10% of the applied acres of the field or 5 ac. Check strip must represent similar soil type and topography of Envita-treated areas of the field. (For example, if 100 acres of a field are treated with Envita, a 10 ac check strip must be left for yield comparisons)
- Apply for applications registered in Canada.
- Use a harvest monitor or weigh wagon to measure the yield of the entire Envita treated area in any given field against the full check area.
- If the harvest monitor or weigh wagon does not show at least the minimum guaranteed yield increase for approved crops on the Envita treated area vs. the check area, Azotic will replace your Envita product applied on that specific field. Check strips are required on each distinct field that Envita is applied and each field must be assessed and claimed separately.
- Envita Performance Guarantee does not apply to extreme situations of crop failure. Any claimed field must have a check strip yield within 40% of established crop yield averages for the area.
- The Envita Performance Guarantee is limited to replacement product to the total amount purchased within the terms and conditions of the program.