Field Trial Validation
Azotic has conducted hundreds of field trials around the world. These trials have helped us to “fine-tune” our formulation, and have shown that Envita™ can work across various types of crops in different growing regions.
These trials have included:
- Corn (North America and Europe)
- Soybeans (North America)
- Wheat (North America and Europe)
- Rice (Vietnam, the Philippines, and Thailand)
- Potatoes (North America)
- Tomatoes (United Kingdom)
- Grass (North America and United Kingdom)
- Sugar Beets (North America)
Many other crops have been evaluated with Envita™, and have been successfully colonized by Gd.
- Oilseeds: canola and palm oil
- Commodities: tea, coffee, and cotton
- Forage Crops: pasture grass, clover, and silage corn
Independent field trials have shown significant yield increases due to Envita. If a grower wants a yield boost, they can apply Envita in combination with their regular nitrogen fertility program. If a farmer wants to maintain their normal crop yield and reduce their nitrogen fertilizer that is an option too. Farmers can select whatever option is best for their field: yield boost or same yield with less nitrogen.
Interested in trying Envita for your own crops? Register to get started and see the world of difference it can make. If you have any questions about our field trials, please don’t hesitate to contact us.