In-Season Trial Results Highlight Positive Envita Results.August 1, 2019
Yield Master Solutions Test Plot Results Demonstrate Benefits Of Envita™ In CornMarch 10, 2020
Envita – Late August In Field Observations
Our team just wrapped up farm tours in Minnesota, Nebraska, and Iowa to see Envita in the field. We talked with growers about their experience with Envita – here’s what we found:
Envita treated corn consistently showing:
- More advance growth / taller plants
- A denser root system
- Less variability in maturity throughout treated section
- Less leaf chlorosis in older leaves
- Increased N in leaf tissues
- Larger Cobs
1. More advanced growth & a denser root system
2. Less leaf chlorosis in older leaves
3. Larger cobs
We are also seeing excellent results in soybeans including – more advanced growth and higher pod count.
Treated soybean plots constantly emerged fastest and had a higher pod count.