Thank you for trying Envita in 2019.
The 2019 Envita Partner Program was built on the fact that Envita delivers, on average, a 7-10 bu/ac yield increase in corn and almost never delivers an increase of less than 3bu/ac, roughly the yield difference required to cover the costs of Envita. If you tried Envita in corn in 2019 and didn't get a minimum 3bu/ac increase we’ll replace all your product*.
Here are the 2019 program details. Please ensure ALL of the criteria below were met:
- Purchased and applied Envita by June 30, 2019 for use on Corn
- Applied within a registered state within the USA
- Fertilized your field at recommended rates of nitrogen fertilizer (i.e. 100% of recommended N)
- Applied Envita on Corn in-furrow or as a seed treatment at labelled rates and per use guidelines
- Used at least 40ac of Envita and had the Envita in a defined space in a field
- Left an appropriate Check within the same field (i.e. minimum of 5ac, side by side treated area, similar soil type and topography)
- Used a harvest monitor to measure the yield of the Envita treated area and the Check area
- Envita on average returns a 5-13% yield increase and up to 20%. If you did not see at least a 3bu/ac increase we will replace your Envita product on any field that did not perform for the 2020 season and provide agronomist support to optimize your Envita application
- If you do not wish to get product back in 2020, you have the option of taking $5/ac back in the Fall of 2019 instead of taking product in 2020*. (i.e. in the spirit of partnership we’ll ‘split the difference’ on the investment this year or give it another go in 2020)
* conditions apply. Contact us for more details.